Within “Young Civic Radio -Europe”, all partners are going to carry out different subprojects. We will provide more information in English here, step by step.
Where there is no detailed information yet, you may find further details in the weblogs (see right column) of the countries of origin. If you want to choose examples by methods and techniques used in our work (audio, video, theater, discussion) you may search through the different categories.
Subprojects by object language
- Kongla – a theatre play promotion language learning (Germany)
- Lower-Bavarian-dialect for beginners (Germany)
- Seven at a stroke (Germany)
- Hear German – read German – speak German – dream German – write German (Hungary)
- Colourful faces of the world (Hungary)
- Comic diary about a class-trip to Eggenburg, Lower Austria (Hungary)
- Who’s afraid of Edvard Munch (Norway, Norwegian-German)
- When Pop culture becomes Propaganda (Norway, Norwegian-German-English)
- All related, all different! Exhibition (Austria)
Nonverbal (all languages)
- micro movies (Germany)
- Scenes and games beyond language (Hungary)